1) Intellectual Properties
Patent rights, utility model rights, breeder’s rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and other rights set forth under law with respect to the intellectual properties or rights pertaining to the statutorily protected benefits (including the rights to obtain such rights or to apply for the registration and the like thereof).
SOZOS Co., LtdInc.
The website operated by the Company under the domain of “jp-infographics.jp” (including the amendment thereto, if the domain or the content of the Company’s website is changed, regardless of the cause of amendment) as well the Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, and Pintarest operated by the Company.
Collectively, those who search, browse, or use the images, texts, designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, and information (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”) provided by the Company in the Services.
5) Company’s Approval
It means that an approval has been given in writing, signed and sealed by the Company.
1) All rights to the contents of the Site provided by the Company (ownership, Intellectual Properties, portrait rights, publicity rights, or the like) shall belong to the Company.
2) If you paste images posted in the Site (including the infographics) on any websites or blogs, please call up the images of the Site through a direct link. In this case, please place a link to the front page of the Site near the image.
3) Users may share the contents using the functions in the Services through Facebook, Twitter, or any other media designated by the Company.
Users shall be prohibited from engaging in each of the following acts or acts which the Company considers to be among the following acts in relation to the use of the Services.
1) Acts that violate law or acts which relate to criminal acts;
2) Fraudulent acts or acts of assault against the Company, other Users of this Site or other third parties;
3) Acts which offend public order and morals;
4) Acts which infringe intellectual rights, portrait rights, rights to privacy, privileges, or other rights and benefits;
5) Acts of Users or third parties requested by Users to duplicate, reproduce, reprint, forward, accumulate, sell, publish, distribute to public, or otherwise use beyond the scope of personal use of Users the contents of the Services without the Company’s approval;
6) Acts of falsification of contents of the Services (e.g., erasing the logo of “JP INFOGRAPHICS” or “JAPAGRA” inserted in an image);
7) Acts of using the Services for profit or commercial purpose (except where approved by the Company);
8) Acts of sending the following information through the Site to the Company or other Users of the Site:
– Information which contain excessively violent or atrocious expressions;
– Information which contain computer viruses or other harmful computer programs;
– Information which contain expressions that defame or discredit the Company, other Users of this Site, or other third parties;
– Information which contain excessively obscene expression;
– Information which contain expressions that promote discrimination;
– Information which contain expressions that encourage suicide or self-injury;
– Information which contain expressions that encourage the inappropriate use of drugs;
– Information that contain antisocial expressions;
– Information requesting the diffusion of information to third parties, such as chain e-mails;
– Information which contain expressions that give others a feeling of discomfort;
– Information with an intention of meeting unacquainted persons of an opposite sex;
– Other information which the Company considers inappropriate
9) Acts which will be of excessive burden on the Site’s network or system;
10) Acts which may hamper the operation of the Site;
11) Wrongful access or attempt of wrongful access to the Company’s network or system;
12) Acts of pretending to be another person;
13) Acts of promoting, advertising, soliciting, or selling on the Site without the Company’s prior approval;
14) Collecting of information on other Users of the Site;
15) Acts which cause trouble, prejudice, or damage to the Company, other Users of the Site, or other third parties;
16) Provision of benefit to antisocial forces or the like;
17) Acts with an intention of meeting unacquainted persons of an opposite sex;
18) Acts of inviting the acts in each of the preceding items directly or indirectly, or acts of facilitating them; or
19) Any other acts which the Company considers inappropriate.
1) In the event of occurrence of any of the following events, the Company may discontinue or suspend the provision of all or a part of the Site without advance notice to the Users:
1．If any urgent inspection or maintenance of the computer system pertaining to the Site is required; 2．If the computer or communication line is disconnected due to accident;
3．If it has become unable to operate the Site due to act of God such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, power outage, and act of providence; or
4．If the Company decides that a discontinuance or suspension is necessary due to other causes.
2) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any damage suffered by the Users due to the measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
1) The Company may change the content of the Site or terminate the Site without advance notice to the Users.
2) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any damage suffered by the Users due to the measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
1) The Company does not guarantee whatsoever that the Site conforms to any specific purpose of Users, it has the functionality, merchantability, accuracy, and usefulness as expected, Users’ use of the Site conforms to the law or internal regulations of the industry organization applicable to the Users, or no failure will be caused.
2) The Company does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information posted on the Site.
1) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any damage caused due to the Users’ use of the contents posted on the Site.
2) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever to compensate for the suspension, discontinuation, termination, impossibility to use, or change of the Site by the Company, deletion or disappearance of message or information sent to the Site by Users, disappearance of registered data or breakdown or damage to equipment due to the use of the Site, or any other damage suffered by User in relation to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Users’ Damage”).
3) In the event that the Company shall be liable for some reason, the Company’s liability for the User’s Damage shall not exceed the amount of consideration paid by the User in the past one (1) month. The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any incidental damage, indirect damage, special damage, future damage, or lost damage.
4) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any transaction, communication, or dispute arising among Users or between Users and third parties in relation to the Site.
5) The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any acts and results therefrom arising from information obtained by Users from the Site (including the information in the Site, external information such as cited references (books and papers) and websites, and information in linked pages).
6) The Company does not accept any questions concerning the data for the infographics posted on the Site or the reference source thereof.
1) The Company and Users shall commit to each other the matters in each of the following items:
1. They are not a gang, member of a gang, formerly a member of a gang in the past five (5) years, quasi-member of a gang, enterprise related to a gang, corporate racketeer, extortionist who claims to uphold social movement, violent group with special intelligence, or any other thing similar to these (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Antisocial Forces”);
2. Their officers (employees who are executive members, directors, executive officers, or those who are in similar roles) are not among the Antisocial Forces;
3. They shall not make Antisocial Forces use their names or have any transaction with them;
4. They shall not make Antisocial Forces use their names or enter into contracts with them; and
5. They shall not engage in or make any third party engage in any of the following acts:
5-1. Acts of making violent requests;
5-2. Acts of making unjust requests beyond legal responsibilities;
5-3. Threatening behavior or violent acts;
5-4. Acts of damaging credit or obstructing business of the other party by spreading false rumors, using fraudulent means, or by force; or
5-5. Any other acts similar to those in each of the preceding items.
2) In the event that any violation of the preceding paragraph is discovered, the Company or the User may cancel the contract with the Company without giving any notice.
1) Except where the Company has given prior written approval, Users shall keep confidential any non-public information related to the Site disclosed by the Company with a request to keep it confidential.
2) The Company may, at its discretion, use and release the information and data provided to the Company by Users as statistical information where individuals cannot be identified, and Users shall not raise any objection to this.
1) Users shall contact the Company by e-mail, using the form on the Site. The Company will not accept notices from any contact address other than the one posted on the Site.
2) The Company shall contact the Users by posting on the Site or e-mail to the Users. The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any prejudices caused due to the Users’ failure to provide accurate contact address.
Established on August 23, 2016
1. User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
1-1) Following information with respect to Users
– E-mail address;
– Name of company;
– Telephone number;
– Other information which Users enter into the form designated by the Company;
– Information on terminal;
– Information on log;
– Cookie and anonymous ID; and
– Location Information.
1-2) Information provided by other services based on Users’ permission to link with such other services in using the Site
In the event that Users has given permission to link with external services (such as social network services and the like) in using the Site, the Company shall collect the following information from such external services based on the content of the consent given at the time of such permission:
– ID used by Users in such external services; and
– Any other information which Users allowed to be disclosed to the linked party pursuant to the privacy settings of such external services.
The specific purposes of use of the User Information pertaining to the provision of services by the Site are as follows:
– Provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Site, such as to accept registration pertaining to the Site, identify verification, and calculate charges for use;
– To provide information and respond to queries with respect to the Site;
– To deal with the acts which violate the terms and conditions as well as policies of the Company pertaining to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”);
– To notify the changes to the Terms and Conditions with respect to the Site;
– Other purposes of use incidental to the above;
– To process the data into a form where individuals cannot be identified and use for marketing with respect to the services of the Company; and
– Delivery or display of advertisements of the Company or third parties.
Method of Notification, Disclosure, Obtaining Consent, and Requesting Discontinuance of Use
3-1) Users’ consent must be obtained prior to the collection of the following User Information:
1. Information on terminal; and
2. Location information
3-2) By following the designated setting in the Site, Users may request discontinuance of use of all or a part of the User Information. In this case, the Company shall promptly discontinue the use thereof in accordance with the rules set forth by the Company. Collection or use of some User Information is indispensable for the Site. The Company shall only discontinue the collection of such information when the relevant Users withdrew from the Site pursuant to the method designated by the Company.
For the purpose of distributing targeted advertisements using the User Information, a module for collecting information has been incorporated in Site. In accordance with this, User Information shall be provided to the provider of the module for collecting information as follows:
1) Name of module for collecting information;
2) Provider of module for collecting information;
3) User Information items to be provided;
4) Method of provision;
5) Purpose of use of the abovementioned provider;
6) Whether or not the abovementioned provider will provide information to third parties; and
With respect to the User Information, personal information shall not be provided to third parties by the Company without Users’ prior consent, except where disclosure thereof is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to the following cases:
1) In the event that the Company outsources the handling of all or a part of the personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of purposes of use;
2) In the event that the personal information is provided accompanying the business succession due to merger or other causes;
3) In the event that the personal information is provided to a provider of module for collecting information in accordance with Paragraph 4;
4) In the event that it is required to cooperate with government institutions, local municipalities, or those entrusted by them to perform their work set forth under law, if it may cause trouble in performing such work by obtaining Users’ consent; or
5) Any other cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law.
The Company will use the personal information of Users jointly as follows:
1) Items of personal information for joint use
2) Extent of joint users
3) Purpose of use of joint users
4) Name or appellation of those responsible for the management of User Information
In the event that a User requests the disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall disclose the relevant information to the User without delay after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself. The Company shall notify the User if no such personal information exists as requested. Provided, however, this shall not apply if the Company is not obliged to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law. Please note that the charge for the disclosure of personal information shall be one thousand (1,000) yen per disclosure.
Correction and Discontinuance of Use of Personal Information
8-1) In the event that the Company receives the following requests from a User, it shall conduct necessary investigation without delay after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself: 1) Request for correction of personal information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act due to a reason that the information is not true; or 2) Request for discontinuance of use of personal information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act due to a reason that the information has been handled beyond the scope of purpose of use released in advance or that it has been collected by fraudulent or wrongful means. Based on the outcome of the investigation, the Company shall correct or discontinue the use of the relevant personal information and notify the User to that effect. The Company shall notify the User if it has made a decision not to correct or discontinue the use of the relevant personal information due to reasonable grounds.
8-2) In the event that the Company receives a request from a User to erase his/her personal information and it has decided that it is necessary to respond to such request, the Company shall erase the relevant personal information after verifying that the request is made by the User himself/herself and notify the User to that effect.
8-3) The preceding two paragraphs shall not apply, if the Company is not obliged to correct, discontinue the use of, or erase personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other law.
Should you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or any other inquiries with respect to the handling of User Information, please contact us at the following address by E-mail:
Please change “#” to “@”
The Company may review the operational circumstances of handling of User Information as appropriate to make an effort for continuous improvement, and make amendments to the Policy as necessary. Amendments to the Policy shall be notified by posting on the Site. In the event that it is statutorily required to obtain Users’ consent for the amendments concerned, the consent shall be obtained from Users in the method designated by the Company.